Having an iOS device is by far the best status symbol one could have, be it a MacBook, iPod, iPhone or an iPad. And of course, iPhone is considered by many to be the closest to a perfect phone. The iOS app store has a variety of apps. Plus, when compared to the Android app store and Windows, the Apple store is usually the first to upload the application. In other words, VShare is ios version of lucky patcher.
Having said that, more than half of the apps in the iTunes store is paid. Some of them are costly too. This puts us in a fix –do I really need that app? What if I don’t like it later? If you are also an iOS user suffering from these problems then meet vShare, your new best friend.
vShare is a first of its kind cyber locker iOS app which enables you to download and use paid apps on the official Apple store for free. Since Apple tries very hard to restrict the number of apps available on the iOS store, the only way in which you can install an app outside the app store is to jailbreak your device.
Jailbreaking is the lone successful method to download paid apps for free as well. What makes this app even more interesting is that you need even jailbreak your device to install paid apps or other apps that are not available in the iTunes store.
vShare is very flexible, and it supports all devices be it a laptop, PC, MacBook or even Android devices. vShare is entirely free and does not require any formal registration like iTunes or Google play. It ensures a hassle free flow of apps between the user and the store. This app works well with both Android and iOS devices even if the iTunes app store or Google play store is installed in the respective device. The user can share the apk file of the downloaded app with other users.
There is no data transfer issue related with this app. It provides a customized user interface which is simple, neat and easy to learn. Any apps that have been downloaded on vShare can easily be removed and uninstalled from the vShare’s app settings. vShare is also helpful for app developers as it enables them to publish their app for free of cost on vShare for iOS. This feature allows the developer to test the app’s performance and check out the user reviews.
The apps in vShare store are updated fairly regularly and you can always get the latest apps be it paid or unpaid here. vShare is also safe to use and virus free. vShare officially stated on their website that before any app is uploaded onto their servers a series of virus scanning tests which includes both manual and software. Apps which are found malicious or contain viruses are removed immediately.
Since vShare provides a lot of paid features for free of cost, it is not that easy to download it like any app. vShare Helper is a tool designated for this purpose. This tool accesses the vShare on iOS through Windows operating system. Following are the steps to download vShare on your iOS device.
- Ensure that your iOS device has the latest version of iTunes app installed.
- Download the vShare helper from the link given- http://files.vsharehelper.org/vShareHelper_32bit.exe
- Run the setup after downloading.
- Select the folder where you would like to store the file content.
- Choose the “IPA File Auto Associate” icon and proceed with the installing process.
- Click finish after installing is complete.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Look at the bottom part of the screen that loads and tap the blue vShare icon and vShare will be installed on your device.
Steps to install Apps using vShare Helper –
- Tap on the App tab.
- Select the app you wish to install and click it.
- When the download is complete, look at the left side of the menu and click the list of downloads will be seen.
- Click the green arrow beside the app that you want to install
- Wait for the installation indicator to reach 100% and the app has been installed successfully on your device.
On the other hand, if you want to use the jailbreak version of vShare, jailbreak your device to download Cyndia first, add then the repos. If you have not jail broken your device, it will show an error.
Steps for installing the jailbreak version are given below –
- Open Cydia then go to Settings
- Choose the Manage icon
- Click on Sources Then Edit and click the Add icon
- Add the required official vShare repos: repo.apvv.com and repo.insanelyi.com
- After the repos are added, go to Cydia and search vShare
- Install vShare using Cydia
- Exit from Cydia
- The app icon will be available on your home screen.
Many people consider vShare as the next best Installous’s Alternative app available from the Cydia market store. With these many features in this app, it is sure that once the user tries this app, he or she will definitely be amazed and addicted to this app store.
As of now, Apple has not yet given out any announcement about if vShare is legal or not. Just because this app is free and safe to use does not imply that it is legal. All that we can do is to wait until new updates come from Apple regarding this.